The Connected Car Conference (C3), to be held on June 24 in New York City as part of CE Week, has announced its full schedule and speaker lineup. C3 provides a forum for thought leaders on the cutting edge of technology from the automotive and consumer electronics industries as well as experts on policy and research to discuss the future of the connected car its opportunity and challenges.
Panel discussions at C3 2014 will focus on driver distraction, the networked car, self-driving vehicles and privacy and security.
C3 attendees will hear from expert panelists who will discuss the following topics:
- Is Technology the Problem or Solution to Distracted Driving?
- Safeguarding Driver Privacy
- The Internet of Things and Cars
- Navigating Toward a Self-Driving Future
Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
- Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
- Gloria Bergquist, Vice President, Public Affairs, Auto Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
- Brian Radloff, Director, Strategic Accounts Automotive, Nuance Communications
- Geoff Snyder, Vice President, Automotive Business Development, Pandora
- David Zuby, Chief Research Officer, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Roger Lanctot, Strategy Analytics, Associate Director Global Automotive Practice
- Derek Kuhn, VP, Sales and Marketing, QNX Software Systems
- Andreas Mai, Director, Smart Connected Vehicles, Cisco
- Catherine McCullough, Executive Director, Intelligent Car Coalition
- David Miller, Chief Security Officer, Covisint
- Chris Barker, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Waggener Edstrom
- Niall Berkey, Executive Director, Business Development, Telenav