Following the success of the ConnecteDriver conference at the beginning of the year organiser, GPS Business News, has announced the launch of the second edition of the ConnecteDriver conference taking place January 28-29, 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
The event promises to be bigger than that of 2014 and will once again feature expert speakers and senior attendees focusing on the following:
- Personalized, contextualized & predictive: the next frontier of the user interface?
- Barbarians at the gate: what’s next for CarPlay, Android Auto & MirrorLink?
- OBD dongles: the future of the aftermarket connected car?
- Car, Home, Wearables: How the connected car should sync with other IoT devices?
- Big data: how big is the opportunity to monetize the connected car?
- Hacking the connected vehicle: is your car & apps secured?
- Car sharing, ride sharing: is the auto industry entering the share economy?
The organizers are currently working on a full agenda. Check out our events page for more details nearer the time.