NXP Semiconductors, in conjunction with the UC Davis’ Institute of Transportation studies and E-Mobility Connection, has announced that it will host an automobile security round table on Friday, September 19 at the UC Davis West Village in Davis, California.
During this NXP roundtable, experts will discuss concerns around the security of connected vehicles and how some of today’s leading manufacturers and industry experts are overcoming these challenges.
Following the panel, NXP will showcase Stella, the world’s first solar-powered family car, to demonstrate car-to-car technology in action.
The panel will be moderated by Junko Yashida, Chief International Correspondent of the EE Times and will feature:
- Andreas Mai, Director Smart Connected Vehicles at Cisco
- Frank Provenzano, Group Director of New Media at Econolite
- Eric Mark Huitema, Global Manager of Smarter Transportation at IBM
- Lars Reger, Vice President Strategy, New Business and R&D for the automotive business unit at NXP
- Willem Bulthuis, member of the Board of Management at Secunet
- Professor Karl Levitt, UC Davis
- Prof Maarten Steinbuch, Einhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands)
For those interested in attending the event starts on September 19th at 1pm, finishes at 3pm and will take place at UC Davis West Village, 1605 Tilia St., Rooms 1103/1111, Davis, CA 95616